- Air Asia Virtual (AVA) is not affiliated with Air Asia Group In Real Life.
- English must be used in all forms of communication in public and operational channels (Except for Channels that have been provided)
- Keep prioritizing School / Work / Business / Family Activities, don't forget the time just because it's for flying. stay productive in daily activities. Don't let your flight become a split between you and other Activities.
- Respect to everyone, both in game and in real. Don't create problems with anyone, especially fellow members and IFC.
- It is advisable to speak with Courtesy and Manners especially with those who are older than you.
- No Bullying or SARA, AVA Strongly condemns SARA to what happened.
- Use AVA callsign when flying, Ex: "Red Cap xxxAX"
- Keep Professionalism when Fly with AVA. Please fly with existing ToS, both from IF User Guide, and for AVA ToS you can see it in #standard-operating.
- Please fly at least 1x per Month, otherwise you will be subject to Activity Check and end up being expelled from AVA Members
- It is recommended to fly when you have a Live Subscription, and if you want to request Leave, in this case LOA, Please contact AVA Relevant Staff. To find out Staff, please read Channel #admin In Discord.
- If your Live Subscription ends, we invite you to LOA, but as much as possible you should be seen Online in the Official Group, it's Discord.
- You must be at least Grade 3 to fill a pirep in AVA.
- After registering, within 7 days, must do a Written Test and Flight Test, you can tag admin if you ready to Test in #test-flight .
- If you have questions, criticisms and suggestions you can tell us on Channel #ava-pilot-support .
Last Updated : 04 May 2022